We are looking for a passionate Social media & Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures to add up the highest value to its business.
Additionally, we will provide training opportunities related to digital and soft skills allowing youth to apply new skills and knowledge during their internship.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Collaborate with customer relations, and manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Excellent consulting, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and ability
- BSc/BA/BS in new media, marketing, public relations or relevant field